Pindito is a traditional Phinisi sailing boat offering trips to Komodo, Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, Alor and east Flores according to the season. It can accommodate up 16 passengers on board.
Pindito's lounge is the place where everybody meets for meals, shares photos and videos between dives, and socializes. You will also enjoy a variety of music and new video releases here. Pindito offers as well a library to learn about the reefs and fishes you have seen on dives, and novels are available on a "take one/leave one" basis. Savor an international cuisine, prepared by expert chefs. The food is influenced by international and above all Indonesian (or Asian) dishes. Photographers and videographers will love the convenience and functionality of the Pindito's camera room, located at the aft of the lounge on the main deck. The camera room was built with the needs of modern digital underwater photographers and videographers in mind. Here you will find plenty of storage space, professional-grade work areas, and both 220V and 110V AC charging stations at your disposal.
Pindito's dive deck is the place to meet and prepare for your upcoming dive. Take a fresh water shower after the dive, trick-out your dive gear, get help from dive staff, and just hang out before and after dives on the sun deck. A persenning (sun roof) offers shade during the hot day. Sunbeds are available for all guests. The dive deck offers enough space for all divers. Each guest receives his own box where they can store his dive gear.
Pindito offers six double cabins and two twin cabins, creating very comfortable accommodations for up to 16 guests.
All cabins feature ensuite heads with hot and cold running water (vanity and shower as well as toilet), individually controlled air-conditioning and five 220V AC electrical outlets (German 2-pole plugs), available 24 hours a day.
6 Double bed cabins located on the main deck and equipped with 1 double bed.
2 Twin bed cabins located on the main deck and equipped with 2 single beds (bunk beds style).
4 dives per day (including night dive) depending on conditions.
Weights, weight belts and tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
Nitrox and rebreather courses are available on request.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox: Available with additional cost.
- Rebreather Dive: Available with additional cost (4 Poseidon Discovery MK VI sets available for rent).
- Rental Dive Equipment: Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance: Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet: Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board: By cash, USD, or credit card.
- Crew members: 17,including dive guides.
Cabine & prezzi
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
- Marine park fees/Port fees
No related package.