Assidha is a beautiful cozy dive liveaboard in the Maldives, it offers both diving and surfing charter around the central Maldives, it can accommodate 14 to 15 guests onboard.
Assidha is a beautiful wooden boat well renowned in the Maldives, with 24.23 meters in length and 9.82 meters in breadth, It is ideal for surfers as well as scuba divers and free divers, this dive liveaboard is great for those who looking for xecellence in terms of comfort and quality in service with a reasonable price range.
Assidha features an air conditioned saloon with comfortable sofas for lounging and entertainment, a dining area and as well as a indoor bar with diferent drinks available. Next to the indoor saloon, at the back of the main deck, there is an open air deck offers inviting space for any gathering while the upper deck comes with a sundeck solarium with undisturbed sunbathing and relaxing areas.
Assidha is fully equipped for leasure, guests can find on board a flat screen TV, audio & video entertainment system, Fish ID and dive books, board games and a large selection of books and movies.
Assidha offering daily buffet of Western as well as Eastern dishes are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main deck dining area. As all the other Maldivan boat, a beach BBQ is arranged on a Sandbank once every week! The beverage menu offers a list of soft drinks, fresh juices (free of charge) as well as a good array of Alcoholic Beverages (Beers, Wines etc. - extra to be paid)
Assidha comes with a diving dhoni fully equipped with compressors for diving.
Assidha offers many activities : diving, Maldivian traditional night fishing, BBQ dinners and deserted island picnics, leisure cruising, special occasion celebrations, snorkeling trips, surfing, fishing, island hopping, as well as Plankton & Whale shark spotting.
Assidha has 7 guest cabins that can accommodate 14 to 15 guests per trip.
All cabins include air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom with fresh cold and hot water, wardrobe and storage spaces, blankets and towels and complimentary toilet packs.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Locatd on the main deck, comes with one double bed, seaview windows, perfect for couple.
1 Deluxe Cabin :
Locatd on the main deck, comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
5 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed (bunk style), portholes.
15 - 17 dives per week, include 1 night dive, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive will be provided on the day of arrival & departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost, connection are not stable
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro) or credit card
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabine & prezzi
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive courses on board
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Larger tank (15 L)
- Nitrox fills
|Disponibili a bordo||Internet, Fishing gear|
|Lingue parlate a bordo||English|