Amalia is a budget friendly dive liveaboard, it offers both diving and snorkeling liveaboard trip from 4 - 8 days in Komodo National Park year round, perfect for small group of 10 - 11 divers/non-divers to charter.
Amalia is an impressive 29 meters long and 5 meters wide traditional liveaboard. It is a beautiful budget friendly dive boat in Komodo National Park year round, this beautiful boat works hard to ensure guests have a perfect cruising experience.
Amalia is make from iron wood (Kayu Ulin) derived from Kalimantan. It has an open kitchen inside the salon area, this cozy salon is fully equipped with a TV, a library with books and DVDs, as well as many charging points.
There is an large outdoor dining area including low dinning tables just outside of the salon. The chef, trained to 5 stars standards, will create culinary delights every day, whilst you can relax at the bar or in one of the comfortable seating areas.
Amalia also has a dedicated dive deck with a spacious briefing area and a photography bench is located on the stern, whereas the captain's and crew cabins are set back from the guests private areas.
The spacious upper sundeck are for guests who want to enjoy the glitter of the stars, you will find on the sundeck comfortable loungers which can be slept on at night.
Amalia has 5 guest cabins which can accommodate max. of 11 guests in comfort.
All cabins are located on the lower deck and comes with private fan for cooling, personal charging point, night light, portholes.
2 Ensuite Double Cabins:
Equipped with one double bed, each cabin has its own private bathroom.
2 Standard Twin Cabins:
Equipped with two single beds in "L" shape bunk style, use shared bathroom with other two cabins.
1 Family/Triple Standard Cabin:
Equipped with one double bed and one single bed, use shared bathroom with other two cabins.
4D/3N trips include 10 dives
5D/4N trips include 15 dives
6D/5N trips include 18 dives
7D/6N trips include 20 dives
Dives will be provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment.
- 15L tanks：Not available at the moment.
- Rebreather dive：Not available at the moment.
- Dive equipment rental：Available, rate on request.
- Diving insurance：Divers traveling on board must have a valid insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry service：Not available at the moment.
- Massage service：Not available at the moment.
- Payment on board：By cash (IDR/USD/EUR) only.
- Crew members: Unknown, including 2 dive guides.
Cabine & prezzi
- Air tanks & weights & weight belts
- Daily housekeeping service
- All meals & complimentary beverages (water & tea & coffee)
- Soft drinks in bottles and/or cans
- Dive guide service
- Fuel surcharge
- Dinner on final evening
- Land tour & Island visit
- Boat accident insurance
- Domestic flights
- Land transfer on arrival/depature date
- Alcoholic beverages (beer or/and wine)
- Crew gratuity
- Dive equipment rentals
- Dive insurance
- Travel insurance ( cancellation insurance)
- Marine park fees/Port fees
|Disponibili a bordo|
|Lingue parlate a bordo||English, German, Spanish|